Monday, February 3, 2014

3 of Kamau's Comedic Qu!ps

Single Ladies never trust a guy in a Mohawk Haircut. In fact, don’t even date guys with hair at ALL!  Go with the Bald headed bearded guys. They don’t have to style their hair and have MUCH more time to focus on you.  LOL! © Kamau’s Comedic Qu!ps

Guys since women tend to be much more verbal than men only date women smarter than you.  That way if you have to listen to a lot of convo you’ll get an insightful IQ boost for your trouble. Ha, Ha, Ha!  © Kamau’s Comedic Qu!ps


There used to be a time when Whites said we all look alike. But Blacks are getting that way too.  Dis Brutha told me “I looked like Steve Harvey.”  Yeah right. If I were 7 inches Taller, 7 figures richer, and 777 suits deeper in my closet THEN and ONLY THEN would I look like Steve Harvey. SMH © Kamau’s Comedic Qu!ps

No comments:

Post a Comment