Friday, July 11, 2014

Short Guys Get No Respect! Except...

Anyone under 6ft these days gets no respect. Last night I was walking with my daughter and a well dressed guy walks by but he's only 5'3" and she whispers (but not quietly enough) "Daddy look there's a really, really, short man over there."

I said to her "I'm sure he heard you and you've just made his day." SMH I can only imagine what he goes through.

I mean I'm about 5'10" and women say to me all the time "You need to grow up!"  But I stopped at 16. LOL!

But if you are rich and famous "SIZE doesn't Matter!"  Yeah hot chicks will still date you even with their stilettos on if you're a baller shot caller like my man Kevin Hart. Do you Kevin do You. LOL!

1 comment:

  1. You are not on the short spectrum Kamau! 5'10 in not short. And trust me when I say it's all bout personality and how you treat a woman. I dated a man some years ago that was 5'8 on a good day! But he treated me so well and had such a big personality that I didn't really see it. I remember telling my friends that I met a guy who was really short and they gave me 'that' look. But when they got to know him and saw how well he treated me they were all in.
    I also has a friend who dated and married a guy that was about 5'7. She was hesitant at first, but this guys treated her like she's a queen! They are so good together that it makes me jealous! LOL! But really, all most women want is someone who will treat them with respect and love.

    ReplyDelete