Friday, February 28, 2014

Pretty Young Thangs Now You Know!

A King of Comedy Steve Harvey
Y'all listening to Steve Harvey too much or - the wrong way Ladies! You young ladies keep hitting me up saying "Kamau we like you!" We're drawn to older men.

Young Sistas, - Steve said try an Older man, not an Ole A$$ Man like me. Since you ladies don't like to give your ages, I'll give you hints if you're too young for Kamau see below...




(1) If you got 20/20 vision you're too young for my Ole A$$.

(2) If you can remember everything you did 10 minutes ago with 100% accuracy you're too young for my Ole A$$.

(3) If you think "Down with Dope up with Hope" is a quote from Barack Obama You're too Young for my Ole A$$....

(4) If you can still do a full split or even a cart wheel - OH HELL NO -- you're too young for my Ole A$$!!!

(5) If gravity hasn't worked on you and you have a badunkadunk butt, hell if you even know what a badunkadunk butt is on 1st glance you're too Young for my Ole A$$.

If you can't laugh at my enlarged prostate jokes without going ugh... You're too young for my Ole A$$.

If you ya have more than one tatoo and call yo man boo. Guess what? You're too young for my Ole A$$!

Read it and weep young thangs. LMBO!!!

Have a nice weekend. Mahahahahaa! OK I'm just joking Pretty Yung Thangs You're OK.

(c) 2009 - 2014 Kamau's Comedic Qu!ps All Rights Reserved


Kamau Austin a Bad Bad Man!




No comments:

Post a Comment