Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Is the US On the Express Train to Hell?

I don't make this stuff up peeps. Yesterday night I boarded the LLRR express train to save a lot of time. The NYC subway gets me into the City in 1 1/2 hours while the express LLRR train gets me to the same destination in 15 minutes. So I take it to save a lot of time although it is 3 times as expensive.

I boarded the train (which has had a number of derailments recently but on rainy nights). I sit down and hear an announcement "Conductor 666 report for duty" "Conductor 666 report for duty!"
In my mind I'm thinking: Oh freaking great I just boarded the Express Train to HELL! I'm beginning to get concerned wondering if this is more than a ironic coincidence. I was like thinking is this dayum train gonna derail tonight.

The train took off and it was reaching a real fast speed (faster than what I was comfortable with that night). As it speed towards its destination way off in a distance I see from the train window (which is elevated from the fact that we were speeding on high train tracks) a giant billboard on the side of a large building, miles away, which read "Remain Calm."

Again I don't make this stuff up. I got to my destination safely.


I don't consider myself a prophet or deep religious person. But I felt God was sharing a symbolic message with me, through that life occurrence, for those who will listen. The message is...

The US with the recent election, killings of people of color, xenophobism, corporate takeover of our country, and overall social malaise it may seem we are on a one way express train ride to hell! The Conductor may seem scary but God, the ultimate Train Driver, is in control.

Don't lose hope or panic and remain calm. God is in control.

I typed this while inadvertently listening to Donnie McClurkin's Stand. After you've done all you can do just stand and God will be with you.

Stand, and when you fall down get back up. God is in control!


Kamau's Qu!ps is Published by Kamau Austin. Austin is a popular Blogger with over 11,000 connections in social media.  Austin is an author, writer, and Internet Marketing Professional helping small businesses grow more profitable businesses online.

If you need web design, blogging, search engine or social media promotion contact him at Search Engine Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment