Thursday, March 13, 2014

Isn't Women's History Month like an Oxymoronic Contradiction in Terms?

I think Women's History Month Sounds like an Oximoronic Contradiction. That's why I'm calling it "Women's Heritage Month."  I love and appreciate the women in my life so I want to help contribute to celebrating their tremendous sacrifices this month in my own special way.

Stay Tuned as I Showcase Inspiring Sisters of Social Media this month. These are women who have been an inspiration to me over the years in my sojourn in social media.

These ladies are making major contributions in their families, places of worship, and society only as women can.  In the next coming weeks we will be hearing what they have to say about some of the following issues and subject matter.

They will be sharing their unique experiences on being successful and overcoming obstacles like sexism, racism, lack of business capital, etc.

They will also talk about the need for mentors, better relationships, mental and also physical wellness or health.  These are women making it happen and also making the world a better place. These Sisters of Social Media promise to be very inspirational.

No comments:

Post a Comment