Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Thank You Peeps for Helping Us Reach Our 1st Thousand Page Views!


Thank you peeps! I started this New Kamau's Qu!ps Blog not long ago and have received my 1st Thousand Page views. I know that's not a lot but it's a start and I truly thank you for springboarding my success.

God has been leading me to breakout of the search engine and social media box and stop being a slave to their algorithms. Algorithms on Google and Social Media Sites limit the amount of exposure you can have to reach an audience.

You can have thousands of friends, followers, and fans on social media sites but you'll only reach 5% of them at a time.  So I was being held back.  It is time to break free and create platforms of my own or work more with platforms that want you to make money like eBay and Amazon.

Life is all about growth and change and I am thankful you've come along to share a little in this sojourn in life with me. Again I am truly grateful to you.





No comments:

Post a Comment