Thursday, November 20, 2014

Why are Older Black Guys Dating Younger Women?

There is a bit of controversy about Solange Knowles and her considerably older husband. I've read some women say "they couldn't go out with a man old enough to be their father."

However, I look at the older man younger woman from a different contrarian perspective.  In my experience this is a complex issue.  I wish Solange the best on finding love with an older man.

Her husband is in excellent shape. I see guys in their 30s who are out of shape, couldn't punch threw a paper bag, and so anemic from drug and alcohol usage it's pathetic.  Basically if a guy takes care of himself in respect to fitness and health age is just a number.

And ironically these same young dudes think they're some kinda of hard core gangsta. In fact I also find younger women the ones who are more actively looking and open to relationships.

Younger Black males who are getting their social graces from gangsta rap and video games are almost forcing young black women to consider older black guys who are more inclined to have some chivalrous values.  I mean what educated and self respecting Black woman wants her man calling her a B*tch or "my nigga" as a term of endearment?  How many well raised women want to walk down the street with a dude saggin?

Also as women age they seem to become more cynical or judicious about being in relationships so what happens is guys in their late 40s and 50s end up sometimes with women in their 30s almost by default.  I get women in their mid 30s who are more interested in being in relationships with me than women in my own age group.

Go figure? I've given up on understanding women. You ladies are a mystery to me I guess just like guys might seem clueless to you.

Also in a recent article from Slate.com it makes the point some high powered executive women are marrying older guys who are even retired who can take care of the kids.  They suggest marrying older men to advance their careers especially if he is in a post career stage of his life.  What can I tell you life is Crazy!

About the Publisher of Kamau's Qu!ps

 
Kamau's Qu!ps is Published by Kamau Austin. Kamau is a popular Blogger, Writer, and Internet Marketing Professional helping small businesses grow more profitable businesses online. If you need web design, blogging, search engine or social media promotion contact him at Search Engine Plan




Kamau's Qu!ps reaches over 30,000 web users a month through it's Blog and Social Media Promotions. For Advertising Opportunities visit our Advertising Page

No comments:

Post a Comment