Saturday, November 22, 2014

Why Did it Take 30 Years for the Rape Charges to Blow UP on the Cos?

"Yo Spanky?"




"Yo Spanky I want your keep it real insights on why the accusations on Bill Cosby are blowing up now after 30 years? Do you think all these women would wait 30 years if the stories where actually true?" Clueless on the Cos

Yo Clueless listen Spank keeps it real. Let me give you a story. I started dating a nice intelligent professional woman. One day she comes over my house after a trip with friends.

She confides in me that a friend of a friend tried to sexually assault her during a prior weekend trip. I just started dating her and didn't know her that well or her friends at all.

I tried to get her to take action and report this scumbag but she refused. She didn't want the drama. She wouldn't tell me who the guy was.

I tried to tell her "she is putting other women in the future at risk by not speaking out and confronting this loser." But she wouldn't let me get involved and I didn't know her family and friends to help her. My point is traumatized people do strange things.

My female friend who was sexual assaulted (purportedly fought off the attacker) had a background as an executive social worker. You would think someone with her background could have dealt with her trauma in a more proactive way. However, this is obviously not the case with sexually abused women. My friend will probably take her story to the grave in secrecy.
Janice Dickerson among a growing
list of Bill Cosby Rape Accusers

I don't know if the Cos did these horrific and cowardly acts or not. Quite frankly it doesn't look good. However, I see too many lies and fabrications on the Internet so I will reserve judgment for now. But why did the stories take 30 years to blow up and surface?

This story of Cos was out for a long time I heard but could be suppressed by the major media because he made 100s of Billions of dollars for them. It can't be suppressed anymore with the Internet and the viral nature of social media.

The major media can't afford to be behind social media stories anymore and therefore sensational stories have to be circulated to drive site visitors and make freaking ad dollars. A great major media story is always a Black man's mug shot next to a headline. Sign of the times.

Welcome to the d@mining age of New Media where you have thousands of cable stations, mags & rags, community papers, and countless websites or blogs all looking for the next hot story to go viral. Again people love bad news with a bruthas mugshot next to a headline. And now they will have plenty of it.

If you are a person who's got some "cray cray" problems going on it might be a good time to get some help. Spanky is a freak so that's why I stay the hell away from people.

Nobody gonna be accusing the Spank of anything because I keep my hands in my pocket and stay home. Hell Clueless don't even leave your house anymore you're being tracked with your cell phone every where you go. LOL!

These days if you do anything wayward or wrong you could be the next viral story on TMZ.com or for us poh folks 15 minutes of de-fame on a Worldstar Hip Hop video. Dayum we're all screwed!

I hope that answered your questions peace out. SMH


A Video of a Drug and Sexual Abuse allegation on Bill Cosby




No comments:

Post a Comment