Monday, October 13, 2014

Thanking God for Healing me from Cancer

Almost 9 years ago Doctor's told me I not only had one form of cancer but may have two forms of cancer at the same. Yep that's what they told me.

I remember thinking I'd probably die and never see my daughter grow up. I thought to myself how can I possibly fight off 2 forms of cancer at the same time? I went through a few years of horrific treatments but the cancer keep coming back.

Then I had a talk with God. In short, I told the Lord that I can't take the brutal treatments and lack of quality of life I was enduring. I knew my daughter needed me here but - I wanted to be healed or go home to God.


Well the next time I went to the Doctor he said that "there's no evidence of Cancer." I asked if that meant the cancer was in remission.

He said "no this beyond remission there's no evidence of cancer at all!"

Almost 9 years later I'm still here and working out and feeling pretty good.

Although life hasn't worked out the way I planned or all the way I would have liked but I thank God I'm still here. If I make it to next Christmas 2015 that will be 10 years a cancer survivor.

I'm going to party for the whole month if this happens - God willing. LOL!

I wanna thank the great doctors, nurses, my family, and all people who helped me along the way. But I am always mindful doctors can treat you but only: God can heal! Give God the glory for healing you everyday!

About the Publisher of Kamau's Qu!ps

Kamau's Qu!ps is Published by Kamau Austin. Kamau is a popular Blogger, Writer, and Internet Marketing Professional helping small businesses grow more profitable businesses online. If you need web design, blogging, search engine or social media promotion contact him at Search Engine Plan




Kamau's Qu!ps reaches over 30,000 web users a month through it's Blog and Social Media Promotions. For Advertising Opportunities visit our Advertising Page

No comments:

Post a Comment