Saturday, January 31, 2015

Pretty Women Stop Asking Silly Questions

OK Pretty ladies kill me. Yep, they crack me the hell up. They're a comedy act and don't even know it. Maybe...

...They are teaching people to ask these dating questions but a favorite one that seems to be going around these days is: "why are you single?" WTH? LOL!

I feel like letting the Spanky in me come out and say "Hey Ms. Beautiful why da Hell are you single?" This cracks me the Hell up?

These pretty women have curves galore going pow tadow in every single angle and direction! Their hair and makeup is customized to perfection. Freakin negroes damn near fainting when seeing them sashay down the street.

The Bruthas in your face 24/7 spitting game and you're single. And you asking me why I'm single?


Why da hell you can't get a man Ms. Man Magnet. Come on get a grip ladies. Geez Lawd gimme Strength. SMH

Accept this lady below I'd answer all of her questions and zip my sarcastic mouth. Yep I'd be a open book if I ever met her.

I'd be like - Yes, Ms. Fineness I'm single because I've been waiting ALL my life for you! Ha, Ha, Ha!











About the Publisher of Kamau's Qu!ps


Kamau's Qu!ps is Published by Kamau Austin. Kamau is a popular Blogger, Writer, and Internet Marketing Professional helping small businesses grow more profitable businesses online. If you need web design, blogging, search engine or social media promotion contact him at Search Engine Plan




Kamau's Qu!ps reaches over 30,000 web users a month through it's Blog and Social Media Promotions. For Advertising Opportunities visit our Advertising Page

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kamau for your time and contributions to our community.
    I understand your point, however would beg to differ. Why are you single? This question might be used to break the ice at the dawn of a relationship. Or may help in finding out what might have caused a previous relationship to fail; therefore may help in avoiding past mistakes.

    ReplyDelete