Friday, April 17, 2015

Challenge and Inspire Yourself

I was waiting on the school bus with my daughter (which had broken down) and was running late. I hate to waste time so I decided to do a little workout in my back yard while I was waiting.

Just when I was thinking the years was beginning to get the best of me. I knocked out 90 fingertip pushups and 150 knuckle pushups on the concrete within 10 minutes along with other cardio training and 1-legged squats. Not to bad for an ole stay-at-home dad.

I was telling a good friend that I still feel pretty good for a guy with some years. I just endeavor to be consistent challenging myself with working out.  But yesterday was like AWEsome. Face it because...

...Dayum some days you have to challenge and inspire yourself. There are those times in life when you have to be your biggest coach and also cheerleader.

Don't get me wrong I believe in mentors, coaches, and consultants.  I am one to others myself at times.  Their skills and experience can be invaluable.  Moreover, I believe we all should have them.

Conversely, the Spirit of God will encourage you too if you're open to it and learn to discern God's voice. Nevertheless, I believe God let's us make our own decisions or actions.  I feel we still have to work things out and think things out to some degree even within God's purpose for our lives.

Think hard and retrospectively about it.  I don't care how many failures or disappointments in life there is still much to be upbeat about.  If you don't think so you're probably depressed and need to see a doctor, workout, and eat food and supplements to enhance your mood.

If you're not living homeless on the street I'm sure you've had some success in life.  Many times in life failures and even small successes can give us clues to even bigger achievements.  What have you done well?  That is probably a clue to where your true potential and talents have a stronghold.

Therefore, we must strive never to lose the battle for success within our own heads.  I know it is hard when we're going through a rough patch.  However, don't let self-doubt sabotage your dreams.  Win the battle in your head and win the battle towards success in life!


About the Publisher of Kamau's Qu!ps

Kamau's Qu!ps is Published by Kamau Austin. Kamau is a popular Blogger, Writer, and Internet Marketing Professional helping small businesses grow more profitable businesses online. If you need web design, blogging, search engine or social media promotion contact him at Search Engine Plan

Kamau's Qu!ps reaches over 30,000 web users a month through it's Blog and Social Media Promotions. For Advertising Opportunities visit our Advertising Page

No comments:

Post a Comment