Saturday, April 11, 2015

Disney's Move is a Marvel in Business

How many guys grew up loving Marvel Comics? I know I did. I became an excellent reader by reading so many of the comics.
Did you know that Disney bought Marvel back in 2009 for 4 Billion dollars? Hhhhmm? Well I understand the Marvel Character Daredevil debuts on NetFlix this week. It may be worth seeing. For more info check this out

These days the great artists and writers that drove Marvel Comics to fame and acclaim like Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, and George Roussos are all but forgotten in today's corporate takeover and makeover of Marvel Comics. Today Marvel Films is hyper big business raking in billions per film.

However, despite the success of the films. I wish more young men were actually into reading comics these days and not just watching them on TV or Movies. For instance comics can help with reading comprehension and broadening ones understanding on a range of topics like history and science.

This isn't just theory. I'm a living witness comic reading can be useful.

For example I always struggled with reading about 2 grade levels behind. I really didn't like it much until I got into Marvel Comics. I would do background research on Thor (mythology) and the Hulk (I found out gamma rays were real, etc). Then my reading level went up from 2 years behind in school to two years ahead.

Today Marvel Films capture us with the latest 3D animation whiz bang studio fight scenes.  But it all started with great writing and riveting art.  And that is what I will cherish the most about this iconic action brand legacy.





About the Publisher of Kamau's Qu!ps


Kamau's Qu!ps is Published by Kamau Austin. Kamau is a popular Blogger, Writer, and Internet Marketing Professional helping small businesses grow more profitable businesses online. If you need web design, blogging, search engine or social media promotion contact him at Search Engine Plan




Kamau's Qu!ps reaches over 30,000 web users a month through it's Blog and Social Media Promotions. For Advertising Opportunities visit our Advertising Page

No comments:

Post a Comment